“The first essential for the child’s development is concentration. The child who concentrates is immensely happy.” ~Maria Montessori
Join Our School’s Team of Educators
Irvine Montessori School is committed to hiring exemplary educators who uphold the best practices that support the Montessori philosophy. Irvine Montessori School is a community rich in diversity and welcomes families and teachers from all over the world!
We are currently looking for the following positions at our Irvine Montessori campus:
Lead Guides (Toddler, Preschool and Lower Elementary)
Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related field
- AMI or AMS certification
- Experience working with relevant age group
- Exceptional classroom management abilities and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, train and supervise assistants and create a conducive learning environment for the students
- Minimum of 12 ECE units
- Montessori experience preferred
- Enthusiastic, energetic team player
- Is able to multi task and shows initiative
Whether you are a seasoned teacher or just embarking on your Montessori career, Irvine Montessori School welcomes dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to bring their talents and skills to our children and families!
Inquiries and resumes may be mailed, faxed or emailed to: